Licence to Cook and Dispense

I have just received two certificates that I need should I ever decide to start a restaurant of my own or work in the hospitality industry with food stuffs and/or alcoholic beverages. A hygiene proficiency certificate proofs that it is unlikely that someone get sick of my food and that i know how to store and use different food stuffs. The alcohol dispensing certificate tells that I know what the Finnish law says about selling and serving alcohol.

What then? Not that anyone’s gotten ill of m food or too drunk at our house but the certificates are required in the business. It is then another matter whether anyone is interested in hiring a self-learned cook, a waiter who’s never waited outside her own kitchen…. And, to be honest, I’m not thinking about changing jobs.
It was fun and interesting to study for the exams and we had a great teacher. Thanks!



Comments Off on Licence to Cook and Dispense

Filed under Drinks, Miscellaneous on travelling, cooking and life in general

Comments are closed.